Stylish Summer Sandals for a Mom on-the-go

May 21, 2014


I know that Birkenstocks are a thing right now, but I just can't hang with this trend.
Am I the only one??
I've even tried to talk myself into it, because I've seen other gals pulling off the look....but I can't.
Can't do it.
It may have something to do with the fact that it reminds me of my awkward middle school years when I used to wear these.
They are also just a bit too comfortable looking for me.

I mean, I can definitely appreciate a comfortable pair of shoes, especially being on my feet most of the day with the kids, but when I have to sacrifice pretty for comfy...I usually just go with uncomfortable feet.
Beauty is pain, right? Ha ;).

Sooo when I came across Yellowbox Shoes I had to check their sandals out.
I wanted to see if they are actually as comfy as they look, because they pass both my *budget-friendly and style test with flying colors.

The results are in.
They are indeed comfortable! Very. You know how sandals sometimes have a "breaking in period" where they rub on your heals in a weird way and sometimes even leave you with red marks by the end of the day? These sandals don't do that. I have worn them a few times already, all day, and I didn't feel like taking them of...at all.

Yellowbox has some other styles that I am diggin', so I'm sharing those with you as well...




Carey | Eira | Jeriel | Kinsey | MimosaTaissa 



...aaaaand Mad's let me hold Applejack?! *gasp* If you know Moo at all you know this is a big deal. This pony is never out of her sight or arms. Everrrrrrr.

my outfit: Yellowbox Devona Sandal - c/o | Marshalls top | J. Crew Factory shorts, similar
moo's outfit: Target dress | Target sandals 


*budget friendly- I think it's important for me to clarify what I find to be "budget-friendly". You're probably thinking, "these sandals are $50+. What's terribly affordable about that? I'll go with Target, thank you very much". Well, when it comes to a staple pair of shoes, I am willing to spend a bit more to get a bit more, if you know what I mean. You get what you pay for. I love Target and their prices, but sometimes it's just worth the money to save and invest in a good pair of sandals for the Summer...ones that will last for at least a few Summers. Ya feel me?

12 comments:

  1. great laid back look love those sandals. your child is adorable how old she is? mine is two years and 3 months
    xo Tali
    www.thepisceswoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I truly enjoyed reading it. This subject offered by you is very helpful and accurate.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Very nice and informative article. Thanks for sharing this amazing article. Also check my website
    Your article is very helpful and very Good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous work! Every one of you complete an unfathomable blog, and have some extraordinary substance. Keep doing stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for some other informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a wonderful post and very helpful, thanks for all this information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made a blog with great information in an effective way. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep it up. Thank you so much for sharing this article

    ReplyDelete
  9. Silicon carbide and aluminium oxide are the major impregnating abrasive particles of sandpaper. sandpaper grit

    ReplyDelete

  10. thanks for your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!!! I love your blog! Great content.

    ReplyDelete

  12. Greate pieces. Keep writing such kind of information on your page. Im really impressed by your site.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some sugarrrr, shugaaa.

Follow me on Instagram too! @lifeinmod

Pin It button on image hover